Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I really hate June





I lost my old lady late yesterday. She was 15 years old and the smartest cat in the world. I had her through so many moves and even before I was married to Adar. Heck I had her when I was married to my EX-HUSBAND!

It was sudden, and traumatic and heart wrenching, especially since It came so close to the anniversary of the two I lost last year.

I added a candle for her to my bridge candles I have on my land in Steelhead. The Pet cemetery where I have a memorial to Mystique is THERE but doing some kind of redo so I can't get more plots.



Click to see bigger


Click here to see a version with the hovertext.

I am utterly devastated to lose Rumpelteazer. I don't know what all I will manage to get done in terms of blogging. I am still going on the planned trip. I need that now more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment