Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Another 52 weeks of color - Week 28






Week Twenty Eight:

Astronaut Blue




Click for bigger
Outfit *MG Princess, Forest Outfit, Snow White, Mirror Mirror SLURL
Hair.:EMO-tions:. * GREECE * SLURL
Pose :+:SS:+: Goddess Moon [Multi-Pose] w/o the moon SLURL
SimThe Gathering of Sky Women SLURL



Ugh..our AC is broken and wont be fixed till tomorrow. The house is currently in the mid 80's I am hot tired and grumpy so this is gonna be short.


My lovely outfit is a recreation of one of the late Eiko Ishioka's fantastic outfits from the Movie Mirror Mirror. Which I have seen and throughly enjoyed. Fun lighthearted silliness it is! This was actually my favorite costume in the movie as well. So I was pleased to find a SL version.




Click to see bigger


The sim I went to has an art installation called a Gathering of Sky Women. And while the builds are impressive, I would have loved some note cards taking about the various goddesses shown and what the artist is representing with certain things. Like the giant tower of Tires.

The Destination guide blurb about it reads

This sim-wide art installation features works by six artists: Asmista Duranja, Fuschia Nightfire, Louly Loon, Lilia Artis, Trill Zapetaro and Katz Jupiter. Located in a beautiful surreal setting, six goddesses have descended to a world that has changed significantly since its creation. What would they say?



Click to see bigger



You can see all my photos from this location at http://softpaw.org/LJimages/SL/Skywomen/index.html

And..thats about all I have the energy for, time to go find someplace cool! Thank goodness the Bedroom has a window AC unit!

No comments:

Post a Comment