Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Disneybound challenge - week one Peter Pan

So there is a new weekly blogger challenge out there. And it is DISNEY themed. So I MUST DO IT!! Each week the ladies over at Style Minions will give a Disney Character and you present your interpretation of an outfit in that characters colors. There is no color swatch to match so its a TON easier then color based Challenges. And loads of fun!

The first week's Character is..PETER PAN!





click for bigger


Outfit (women's)(fir) Lysander ~silentsparrow~ steamfairy costume SLURL
HairCiC LeahSLURL
Pose[impEle] Winged Poses (Marketplace) Marketplace
SimMy home plot in Steelhead NevermoorSLURL


I thought this outfit fit Peter VERY well, in a steampunk way. There is a male version of it as well!

I looked for a Neverland sim to take a photo on, but the only Neverland I found was a recreation of Michael Jacksons home. Not quite what I wanted..Can't wait to see what the next character is!

No comments:

Post a Comment