Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A Year of Themes - Week 13 - Rez day

If you are doing this challenge please comment on the post! And for more info click here!

Flickr Group for the Challenge


Week 13 Theme
Rez day




Click for bigger

Outfit-AZUL- Issy /Sakura (2ndRunnerUp/MVW2015) SLURL
JewelryZURI~Miss Metaverse 2013 Vintage Pearl Pink Diamond Tiara SLURL
JewelryZuri Rayna~Belle Hearts Set-Pink Diamond/Pink NecklaceSLURL
HairOakLeaf Hair Khaleesi Hair Marketplace
PoseCelestics - From the WoodsMarketplace
SimWanderstill, OdeSLURL

Next Weeks Theme
Easter





So this was obviously meant for last Thursday, the one before my Rez day on Saturday.

Every year I update my Profile photo. I also do it at major avatar changes. And for this weeks theme I decided to Show off all my past Profile photos. The photo I used for this week is my new profile photo.

As for the rest we will start with the very first one in 2008!



I can tell this was taken in the Cathedral at Isle of Wyrms. I am in my very first Avatar by Luskwood. And I THINK the outfit is by either fancy fairy or Caverna Obsurca...but not sure which one.

2009



Still in the luskwood, and I KNOW I am wearing Caverna Obscura as it is one of my favorite early outfits based on a Nene Thomas painting that I LOVE. This sim is my old plot I had to give up years back.

2010



Not a clue here about anything other then still in the Luskwood..

2011



And here we have the first base avatar change into an Anthroxtacy Cat. The dress I know is by Evie's Closet. Rest not a clue, though I THINK the sim is the same as the 2010 one.

2012



The year I started wearing glasses in SL. Still in the Anthroxtacy cat. Can't remember anything else.

2012 also was the year of a base Avatar change..twice.



First I switched to the Kinzart Kreetures House Cat with a tabby coat as tinting the white cat didn't work the eyelids stayed white.

But between September and October of 2012 I managed to find someone to make me a custom skin so I was happily back to cream.

And I can't find that Profile photo...I might have held onto the tabby one for a bit. Because the profile pic change in 2103 took place in January not March. According to the dates on the photos at least..

2013



Kinzart with a custom skin. No clue on anything else.

2014



And here is last years! I haven't changed base Avatars in a while as very few new house cats have emerged, most involve a TON of modding other base avatars with very little in the way of expressions.

I kinda wish Anthroxtacy would update their house cat to mesh. They had the best expressions of all three avatars I have used.

And NOW I am all caught up with the Themes. Time to go catch up on the Pin up poses!

No comments:

Post a Comment