Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Year of Themes - Week 9 - Music


If you are doing this challenge please comment on the post! And for more info click here!

Flickr Group for the Challenge


Week 9 Theme
Music




Click for bigger

Outfit-AZUL- Luana /Champagne (MMV2014_1stRunnerup)*SLURL
JewelryAZE "My Heart Beats Blu" Necklace & Earrings Set SLURL
Hair~Tableau Vivant~ Snowdrift SLURL
Pose{Virtual Props} Noted Photography Pose Prop SLURL
SimAquarelleSLURL

Next Weeks Theme
Flowers



Music, feeds the soul. It is something important to nearly everyone to some degree. Everyone has their favorite type and it uplifts them to hear it. It can run the spectrum of emotions. It is, as they say, life.

I had the hardest time finding a fitting sim for the theme of Music. To the point that I gave up and just picked a pretty sim I had been wanting to explore.

I especially loved the bunnies..

All my photos of the sim can be seen here









No comments:

Post a Comment