Thursday, March 8, 2018

Late to the party but bounding!

I'd like to thank Saffron Foxclaw for letting me know about how March is a Disneybound blogger month. She gave me the list to follow all month. And so I'm a bit behind so two a day till I'm caught up!

For March 1st it was Big Hero 6!

So I went with Honey Lemon! Why? Shes smart and spunky and a little nervous but then gets her feet under her and is a great character. Plus the bubble/ball thing is fun!

I discovered with her and today's one, that its really HARD to Disneybound when they wear modern or modernish clothing already!




click for bigger

Outfit[Cynful] xo Crop Top - OrangeSLURL
OutfitLust - Long Sleeve V Neck Top - Purple (Box)Marketplace
OutfitMarleen Zipped SkirtSLURL
HairTRUTH - GinevraSLURL
PoseIOS Magic Spheres - pack 1SLURL
SimBackdrop City SLURL


Now for TODAY, March 8th it is Disney Heroines. And it does not say it has to be animated. So I went with a favorite of mine from the live actions

Miss Eglantine Price, played by the amazing Angela Lansbury from Bedknobs and Broomsticks. Which if you have never seen WATCH NOW




click for bigger


OutfitOrange*Pekoe - Crew neck jumper w/shirtSLURL
Outfit*Just BECAUSE* Pencil Skirt(Box)SLURL
HairMagika [01] YouSLURL
Pose*UI* Broom Set for FF HuntSLURL
SimRealm of the Fae kitty, But I'm using the Boudoir Witch's CottageSLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment