Sunday, April 26, 2020

Auxentios’ Pass - creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Auxentios’ Pass with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Auxentios’ Pass


So, unlike Lunafae, I have nothing to rez to show you from Auxentios’ Pass . Thats not to say there are not a few items to rez, none just came in blogger packs or caught my eye enough to make me want to buy and blog them.

So its all clothing!

and THREE mens outfits!

As the sims steampunky many of the outfits are also good for steampunk!


First up is a steampunk outfit by :::c*C*c::: that is simply called VictorianLady. The materical shine on the leather waist cincher is fantastic. And I paired it with a hair called Nereid by a new to me hair designer Raven Belle. It has STARS in it. and comes in a wide range of colors. I really like their creative designs that are a bit off the norm of what you see a lot of.


Next up is the Merchant tunic's by Hotdog, and it comes in both male and female bodies so I showed it off on both of us. It comes in a wide range of colors and you can change the colors of several parts even when you buy a single color and not the fatpack. It does NOT come with pants, I had to grab Hotdogs Knickerbockers separate for Adar. they are not a relay item.

And I am in so much love with that photo it's redic lol


From Cutie Larks is a matching his and hers set perfect for the Scottish highlands. On me is the Dragon Scale Dress and on him is the Aodh Vest & Shirt as well as the Dragon Hide Kilt . yes we realize the irony of the name and what Adar is..




And lastly Adar gets to strut his stuff alone in this amazing kimono by NAMINOKE called simply RAN2020 . I never realized till now how good he'd look in purples...

No comments:

Post a Comment