Thursday, April 30, 2020

Cassiopeia - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Cassiopeia with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Cassiopeia

OK lets see if I can get this post done before my power mysteriously goes out for a THIRD time .ugh..at least after the first time I checked and made sure my auto save was hit so I didn't loose quite so much the second time.

This sim has some great finds for you! A lot of them are for none traditional avatars, Dragons and other beasties, many of which I Thought I HAD but turns out I do not. So I can't show off those. But I had one so here we go.



I, very nearly just did not take this off. Its way to cute and I love it so much. Again this is an applier for the Maneki Neko avatar by NutBusterz but you also need the Domestic Gryphon mod for it as well. Which you can get at the NB marketplace and or Sim.

The cuteness lies though in the applier for it this is the Rainbow Lorigriff Skin by Touryuumon and yeah. Its just adorable. it took the cuteness of the Maneki avatar and amped it up to 200




Next its back to traditional clothing, And for that I have paired the Analog Dog Hair called Sinai with an elven gown by Leigh simply called Medieval Gown & Shawl. It comes with a hud to change it through seceral colors. And to top it off I added Ashbourne & Co.'s Floral Filigree Necklace Which you can see a close up of here.



I took my wings off for this stunning gown because I didn't want anything blocking the view of the AMAZING back piece it comes with. This amazing outfit by {Acios} comes with all you see on me and is called Claire de Lune . There is also the jewelry with gold instead of silver and a sheer version included.



Last for you I have a fun critter to show off. it comes in an Animesh rezable and this is a ridable one with a saddle. Its by Wilds of Organica and is their Giant Ghost Crab

No comments:

Post a Comment