Friday, April 24, 2020

Zodiac - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Zodiac a with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Zodiac


Zodiac has some amazing creators for you to pick from. And Alia still hasn't even gotten HIS faire items up yet! *please be sim decor please be sim decor* Lots of sparkly shinies for you so lets get started!






First up is simple but elegent gown by AtaMe Called Guinevere. Its available in a range of colors and this is the peach one here, And it comes with the headpiece. I've also got on a new hair by Wasabi Pills called Anaia, The twin braids can be adjusted to look like they are blowing in the wind and the ribbons are both color change AND tintable.






LOOK, its the first time Adar shows up to help me blog the male outfits out there! We're both in Rfrye's elegent Faire offerings So I went with a couple's pose for the photo. I'm in La Boheme and he's in Mesh Caftan. My outfit also came with some jewelry but I chose to show off Illusions Shikoba Necklace instead as it matched perfectly.






I am in so much love with the Dainn headpiece by deviousMind. There is an option to wear it with less flowers and butterflies but, why would you DO that? lol The dress is by Faida and called Melissa and just perfectly went with the headpiece.






Last for clothing I have a fae outfit that is only for the brave! A cute lil fairy bikini number by MALified Called Poison Ivy Fae. Not something I'd usually wear but HEY you can see the faint stripes on my fur now!



Moving away from outfits to some decor and other items to reze out





I probably should have put these on their own photo but didn't think of that till just now..On the right is this fantastic wall or floor decor by Artisan Fantasy that is a Zodiac Dial. It comes in two colors and is resizable. On the left are three of Fantasy China animated mesh light decor. They also come in a none animated version. Really fun ways to dress up a build!





lastly I have an amazing mulit part build by BamPu Legacies to show off. It is called Destiny's Oracle and it has moving bits, glowing bits and is modular and many parts can be bought just on their own. It's really just magical

No comments:

Post a Comment