Wednesday, April 1, 2020

I see the light....to the holy grail

March 31th. *slightly late due to reasons*

Today's prompt for the Disneybound is A character you relate to


I was all set to just do the photo alone as Rapunzel.

BUT THEN...Remembering the prop for the photo is a two person one so, I wanted to have Adar join me as whoever he relates to.

I should have just not bothered to ask and put him as Indiana Jones from the get go. But it took him ALL EVENING to "get back to me" on it. And then it ended up being Indiana Jones after all, .

Going a more "professor Jones" bound look then in the field look on Adar.





click for bigger



OutfitDecoy - Adrienne Top: Blush & Halani High waist JeansSLURL
NecklaceSUN PENDANTSLURL
HairLimerence Rosaly SLURL
ON ADAR
Outfit - Top//Ascend// Nicolas Blazer w Shirt SLURL
Outfit - Pants//Ascend// Marc Formal Pant SLURL
Pose*~*HopScotch*~* I see the lightSLURL
SimLost UnicornSLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment