Friday, April 26, 2024

Avalon - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Avalon I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Avalon


Avalon has some of the biggest names on it. Some come for a look around and get some GREAT items

Also check the photo album on my post about the sim out again. The builds been fully finished so I updated it! There are BOATS now!

OH and I forgot they will have a sim quest starting this weekend! Its semi tied to ogham groves sim quest so do it while you wait!

And except for Adar's photo all the poses in this post are by Astalianda. Loving all the pose makers this year at the faire!




The first outfit I have to show for you is by deviousMind and the parts are sold separately. It's their Midsummer butterfly outfit. I did have to put some undies on under it cause it would show IT ALL otherwise. But I love all the butterflies and how swishy and floating it is. There are also two styles with hair!




Next up is a fantastic Poet's Heart gown called Ulrika and it comes in so many colors! I also have on a necklace from Hopscotch simply called Owl Necklace. Its texturing is fantastic. You can see a close up of it here




Adar battles a most vicious monster. A Vorpal Rabbit. To do so he donned Poet Hearts Caelan armor & and Armor suit. The sword is also from the Fairelands. Just not Avalon, its its over in Lolliocalypse and is by Artemisia called Stained Glass Rose Greatsword and his pose is from Poseidon in Thunnus Bay




This gorgeously textured dress is by ARKONA and it is their Iris dress which is what the pattern on the gown is made of! Iris Petals!




The last outfit I have to show you from Avalon is by Faida and it is their Eleanor dress. Its got such a simple beauty to it.




Now onto Decor. The whimsical fountain is Fantasy Illumination 's Frog Zen fountains. Frogs are IN this year at the faire and this fantastic fountain will look great tucked into a corner of a garden!




meadowWorks has once again made some wonderful statues to the theme of the sim. These are her Triple Goddess Fountain and Danu Statue




Polenth's Mushporium & Golden Unicorn Fireworks have combined their forces this year to bring us SHROOM AND BOOM. they have a simple store hunt and also you can buy this fireworks that is a combo of both of their skills! The Purple FireShroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment