Monday, April 29, 2024

Flamenca - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Flamenca I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Flamenca


Lots of amazing outfits, Decor, gizmos, skins, pets and all sorts of wonderful things to find here!


This gorgeous green gown is by Ruxy and is called Theodora. The skirt is just so lush.


This outfit is just perfect if you play an evil enchantress type. Its by En Pointe and is called Wicked Vibes Its all one piece with the top and the boots and has lots of color change options.


This next outfit is more to show off this AMAZING tattoo then anything else. But the tattoo and outfit are also both by En Pointe. The tattoo is called Marcas Misticas and also does go up onto your face if you have an EVO enabled head. The outfit is called Occultist's Cowl and does come with a hood and cowl that hides your shoulders but , gotta show off the tattoo!

And lastly in my hand..is...a...FAIRY CAT. it is fromThe Wino Mino and simply called Fairy kitten. But you can get them in all sorts of colors!


This last dress is from the Moonstone Store and is their Soul of the Forest Dress. Its a fantastic pattern and the gold on the edges glows!


Now for Decor!

You'll see these about the build by Seydr, They are called Barrel Flower pots and you can get them in a relay kiosk.


The other Decor I have to show you is this fantastic dragon lamp from the Moonstone store called Lights of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment