Sunday, April 21, 2024

Ondheim - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Ondheim I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Ondheim


So much to buy here in Ondheim. The medieval furniture makers flocked over so many stores with market stalls or a good tavern table. You'll find Cerridwen's Cauldron here. He didn't do a full sim this year but you can see some of his work in the form of the selenite crystals about.

Some great clothing designers are here and you can get BITS OF THE SIM. Yiiiiiissss

One of the pose creators, Aelithe, made a massive amount of poses for a tavern brawl. Its just amazing. I wont be using it in this post as I am gathering friends to help me use as many of the poses as possible. When that shoot happens I'll post it on my Flickr. Probably use the Plankbarrow Harbor sim for the photo itself. Its, piratey, as you'll see on May 2nd when I blog it!

OH AND BEFORE I FORGET

Faire is now open TWO DAYS LONGER we no longer close on Sunday May 5th but Tuesday May 7th!




I saw this pose in the blogger room and right away started planning on this photo! Got Adar and Eldorzi to help with it. The pose is called Guardians#1 and is by UZME. It comes with the swords but Zi used his own sword in the pose and that changed it a SMIDGE but not a lot.

For this shot I am wearing Belle Epoque's Ondheim outfit she made for her faire release, It really fit the ton of the pose perfectly. Adar is wearing parts of the Adrik set by Rakshasa, the only thing he isn t wearing is the pants and I think you can get shoes? It would be really good for a simple viking outfit. And I forgot to ask Zi what he's wearing but it looks like Contraption, whose store is in Thunnus Bay. the sparklies on my hands and around me are ...hands by Titans - Swirling Magic Effect over in Wistlyn Shallows, about my body Quills & Curiosities - Cosmic Aura Set in the Duskfall Court




Next up is a just beautiful gown by EXiA called Daniela. I love the way the colors flow into each other in this shade but the other colors are just as lovely! The hair flowers match but are sold separately. The delicate necklace I have on is by Ashbourne & Burleigh and is called Willow *close up here*

Oh and this pose? It's the one I put in the wrong folder. Its by Audition and is called Beacons of Hope. Of course its over on Whispering Pages!




For Adar's first solo photo hes in Abraham by Viki. A rather sexy open shirt pirate coat. You get the full outfit even the boots! The pose he is using is by Uzme and is from their Sorcerer Set#1 and it comes with props for the poses!




For the prom photo we are both in outfits by Viki, he's in Gerardo, which is very clearly based on one of the outfits in the Witcher. SO ladies get your man this outfit! I'm wearing Nereide, which is a lovely delicate "shepherdess" style outfit. the bodice has details of flowers moons and stars you can just make out in the pose!

Which the pose is by Aelithe from their Family portrait series. One of the Couples poses.




And lastly its a full avatar for COMPLETELY FREE. And its of the lil blue spirit people you see about the sim. You can find it in a vendor in a few places in the sim. Its by the sim builders.




Now for decor!

Cerridwen's Cauldron relay offerings are several valentines editions of statues they have offered in the past. Showing here are their Kitsune and Guardian statues. I had to have them in the pink colors!

The blue crystals of selenite you see about the sim are at another event.




These barrels full of gemstones are by LORE . They just really triggered my HEY LOOK A SHINY THING .




And I end with a bit of the sim you can buy. By Harshmage this is the Ondheim Square Piece. Just with out the blue sparkly thing in the middle. Which I checking just now you CAN buy on its own. Or put what you want in the center!

No comments:

Post a Comment