Sunday, April 28, 2024

Wistlyn Shallows - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Wistlyn Shallows I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Wistlyn Shallows


Wistlyn Shallows has so much cute stuff I had to force myself to narrow down what to show off! AND you can buy bits of the sim build AND the amazing EEP moon you see! I did get some of the sim build but they are HUGE and you can see them in the last post. They are all by Rivendale

And don't forget the sim quest!


Lets start out with Dawn Kingdom's new release! It's an Ankylosaurus and despite what it looks like next to Tammy here, hes HUGE and thuds about as you walk.


Next up is a CUTE butterfly wing patterned outfit by Lulu called Divine, that I am pretty sure is based on a real outfit worn by a performer in something or other.


I'M A FLOWER NOW!

Lulu's Daisy outfit was a perfect match for this build! And it comes in other colors if you don't want to be in white.

Also the giant daisy I am on is one you can buy! They are called Heart daisies, since as you can see the yellow part is a heart!


Onto Decor! This lil flock of Huts on Chicken legs is by Unstable and doesn't really have a name I could find but its in a gacha machine, or whatever they are calling them now! Theres four colors, two are shown here and the rare is an animesh companion.


And another set of daisies you can get in a shop here are the Aprilwisp flower by Raindale. there is a separate base that you can get or just put them in the ground like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment