Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Thunnus Bay - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Thunnus Bay I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Thunnus Bay


Contraption's items are still not out so I still dont have funny running fish to show you. But I have OTHER THINGS!




I promise I'm trying to save him not drown my husband. It is a fun dynamic pose by Poseidon called Sirens & Sailors 1 that I just HAD to use! I put Adar into Hotdog's Lighthouse keeper's outfit. It's a cozy looking sweater just perfect for feeling a little Irish.

I'm wearing the new skin for the Aii mertail by AURO called Te Moana - Ria. I love the delicate coloring on it. The hair is by Raven Bell and is their Elliot Hair shimmer, Its got sparkles in it! The bubbles are from Cole's Corner and are Mer bubbles. And the swirlies are Areth's Water Whispies.




Out of the water and into this lovely embroidered gown by The Muses called Fleur Gown. The threading on it just glistens at times.




Moving out of the light house and onto the shore. This near perfectly period gown is by Old Treasures called Capulet. Yes as in Romeo and Juliet




Back under water and into the Veshna Dress by Portal. I really love the gold accents and the pattering on the gown.




I ALMOST FORGOT TO SHOW OFF THESE CUTIES! KHSKFSADSA

The bee is a companion you can get from LVL9 called Bumblekin. And the lil black guy is both an AVATAR, which is what I have one, and a companion AND can sit on your head! He's Aii & Ego's Deepsea Moth cat! and I love them both.




And last I bring you this Animesh grumpy fish guard by .Tardfish called Chubby Fish Guard . I want to poke the pudgey belly SO BAD

No comments:

Post a Comment