Saturday, April 27, 2024

Miralume - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Miralume I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Miralume


Miralume has some amazing creators in its shop. You can find a wide range of things, clothing, decor AND you can even get the textures to take home the amazing stained glass windows you see about the sim! So go explore the shops! Find a new shiny!


Let's start with these two outfits from Noble Creations that I really should have shown off better. But I liked the pose. SO ANYWAY. I'm wearing their Blossom Witch which is just a sumptuous gown of silks and golds. The bodice has roses on it and gold embroidery work. Adar is in their Evil Master which is a top and pants outfit with an optional hood. I am also wearing arm tattoos from .Flying Horse Head Studios called Growth. The vines and flowers just seem to fit with the dress well.


Adar and I are next in two outfits from Grasshopper that are so very Romeo and Julite coded I had to do the scene lol. Adar is in St Paltock & Codpiece . And I'm in the aptly named Juliet gown. Which I think makes the second one named that Ive had on this round ! No wait that was the Capulet gown. So first name here last name over in Thunnus. Its a lovely gown with the ablity to change the color of the dress parts.


Next up is an outfit from Scarlet Fey that really benefits from the PBR lighting. It's called shadow black and it really just glistens in the lighting.

My last outfit to show off from Miralume is this Elven like evening gown from Hawker's House called Enya. The embossed lighter areas are so delicate and intricate looking and I just love the shading. Also you can win a pack of this stained glass from the silent auction! It and the other stained glass windows are by Jeanette's Joint

These two lovely purple magical trees are from .Lunaria. and are a part of their Fantasy plant series.

and lastly here is MythMaker's Dragon Bench. It would look quite dramatic in a park or your garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment