Saturday, April 20, 2024

Sunstone Oasis - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Sunstone Oasis I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Sunstone Oasis


Sunstone Oasis is home to the majority of the Tiny and dinkie community creators. So if you have one and want a wide range of new clothing and other things for your avatar COME HERE! The Fairlane Pawlece are also at home here. SO if your looking for them, come to their headquarters!
There is still some things for full sized avatars though! Some come take a look at them. And some decor. Plus skins for a wide range of animal avatars!



Which speaking of the appliers for creature avatars. I grabbed two freinds that had the wolf and Fox avatars from TWI and put on my wild cat to show off these skins from Multifarious's gorgous Vale skins. Which has a few other critters you can get them for as well. And not all of them are green! But all are lovely!




Next up is a colorful outfit set from Zan's. He has a whole line of retro patterns for his vintage styles based on Classic 80's textures that are great fun to look at! This one Adar and I have on is the pattern I loved the most. Just scan through his multi hud vendors to find the one that catches your eye.




This stunner of a gown is by Secrets of Gaia and is called Wings of Hope. It comes in a range of colors as well as you can change the beaded straps and decor on the back. I just love the way the flowers and butterfly look on this one.




This cute floral outfit by Micachan is a full sized version of one of their Dinkies outfits. It's called hydrangea loves and the butterfly on my nose is animated!




I had to dig out my Dinkie avatar to show off this CUTE fairy look. It's by Frangipani Garden and it is their Flower Fairy outfit. You an also buy the wings on their own which may work for full sized avatars if you want smaller wings.




Moving onto decor Here is two items. The gorgous spring tree and swing is by FlyingArts and it is their Tranquil Tree. The fountain is by Multifarious and is their Sunstone Oasis Fountain. The fish move!



On the sim the dinkies chose to set up on you will nearly always find Little Big Desgins and their work never fails to blow my mind with the details. Among their Relay offerings this year you will find the Gothic Revival dollhouse and the The Bookshelf Shops. Click the names to get a closer look inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment