Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spookyville



Click for bigger

Outfit - Eat Me - cuppy cake witch - unreleasedSLURL Hair !!Calico Creations!! HelenSLURL Pose -'NSA' - Frankenfae SLURL Sim - SpookyvilleSLURL


Go me I got a haunted spot explored! Two actually but one's pretty much the same as it was last year.

http://softpaw.org/LJimages/SL/Spooky11/

First up in the photos will be the little bit of new stuff over in Halloween Town *slurl*

And yes by Halloween town I mean THAT ONE, you know, from the movie, A Nightmare Before Christmas. It's just a homestead sim so its not as detailed as it could be. But for the prims they have, they've done a fabulous job! Not a whole lot of changes from last year. Mostly I believe they added a few statues of Jack and Sally.

http://softpaw.org/LJimages/SL/Halloween%20town/ has my photos from last year if you wanna go look.




Click to see bigger


After there I headed over to another annual favorite, Spookyville. They change it up each year so its always fun and new. The place tries to have a bit of a storyline to it as well, Though once again, no quest like they had the first year. But its still a fantastic sim to poke around.

This year it was a haunted town and floating circus. Lots of fog and you really REALLY want to use the sim windlight setting. They have the sim all boxed in and if you put it at midday you can't see as well as you can with the sim settings.



Click to see bigger


Each building in the sim has a lot to see in it so explore, explore, EXPLORE!!

I found the circus the most fun, it has acts you can play with! And when your done use the cannon to shoot yourself across the sim!



Click to see bigger


A bit on my outfit. It comes with a ridable broom, but Ambrose is a lazy faun and hasn't set it out for sale yet. Even though he made it last year. If I recall he also has a few other colors. If you like it poke Ambrose Steampunk and ask him about it. Tell him I sent you!

Now onto another spot! I'm trying to avoid the typical haunted houses but may go by one just for the heck of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment