Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Another 52 weeks of color - Week 18


Week Eighteen:

Thistle



Click for bigger
 
 
Outfit top :::Sn@tch No Mistake tinted THAT’S RIGHT I TOTALLY CHEATED ON THIS COLOR!!
pants :::Sn@tch Shiny Shiny (Silver-) SLURL
Jewelry Southpaw Amethyst & Stones
Southpaw Rose Gauntlets - Purple  SLURL
Hair.b - check mate SLURL
Pose Olive Juice- Coquette Pose Pack
Sim Jungle Bungle at Fantasy Faire


Yes all, I totally and completely cheated on the is color. I could FIND NOTHING!!! So on went a tint to a white top from Sn@tch! I think it turned out rather nicely myself.

I also used a fantasy faire sim for the photo as I didn't get a change to do the color photo shoot BEFORE leaving for Oklahoma and this week is a short one for me to be home so I wanted to get it done then work on next week’s color.

The necklace and arm vines are from a gift card the lovely Phedre Rossini gave me. We sat in the FF Faireland Junction to help guide newcomers for a bit. Got to chatting about things, such as how her store name Southpaw is THE most common misspelling of my name so that gave us both a good giggle. She asked that I blog items I picked, so here are two of them!! And really, her stuff is fantastic, She's got, among other things, jewelry, Elven ears, Spellfire equipped wands and quite a few items for petites, So go take a look!

The lovely multi tiered necklace comes with a bracelet but I chose not to wear it as she has these fabulous rose arm gauntlets. I LLOOVEE rose viney jewelry type things so jumped RIGHT onto the fatpack of those! They come in three other color choices. And for the Rper's it's also a spellfire healing wand.

No comments:

Post a Comment