Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Year of Themes - Week 15 - Art

If you are doing this challenge please comment on the post! And for more info click here!

Flickr Group for the Challenge


Week 15 Theme
Art




Click for bigger

OutfitThe Secret Store - Celestia Flounce Skirt and Pinkie Lacey BlouseSLURL
Headpiece. a i s l i n g . Pimflette elegance Headdress //SLURL
Hair*Calico* Melora SLURL
PoseConspiracy Theory & Exposeur - Painting Pictures SLURL and SLURL
SimSparkys by Romy NayarSLURL

Next Weeks Theme
Whimsy



So, I was so excited about something I was doing last Thursday that I completely forgot to post this. To the point of I forgot I forgot to post it till today! OOPS!

Oh and what was it? I was meeting Peter S. Beagle, author of The Last Unicorn. A book VERY important to my childhood. It was part of the screening tour of the movie. But I was getting a bonus, as he prefers to stay with his fans instead of a hotel. And my friends I was staying with where his hosts in Tulsa! *flails* We spent Friday Morning just talking with him in their living room!

So yeah, between that and knowing my new RL wings by Fancy Fairy, loosely based on my SL wings, where due in I was a tad scatter brained Thursday.

ONWARD!

For the theme this week I went to a fun color themed build by the amazing Romy Nayar.

The build is 99% done in blacks, whites, and grays. It is a town that is just discovering color and you will spot it in various locations. And at one point you will meet a woman who will give you a free hud and an invite to join a group. Join the group and wear the hud and fiddle with it. And you can draw in the air of the sim. Adding your own temporary bit of color!

The build is also a bit fun to get around as its one long chain, connected at various spots by different means of transportation. And its a no fly area so if you fall, you gotta start alllll over again. But the platforms are rather well done so you shouldn't fall.

All my photos of it are at this link









No comments:

Post a Comment