Monday, April 27, 2015

Aurora Creators - NaLa, ALEGRIA, Empyrean Forge, Dress me Designs, and John Dee's emporium

Click here for a list of all the stores on Aurora with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only.

Just three shots for this sim.



Click for bigger


Lets start of with a lovely gown called Ostara by John Dee's emporium. I love the colors on this gown,and it comes with the matching sun crown that follows the motif on the dress. you can also pick up a bunny or a chick follower made to go with it. But as i was hovering in the air they looked odd in the photo so I left them off. I liked this gown in part for its mythological background, Ostara is a Germanic spring goddess for those that don't know.



Click for bigger


And here we have another spring gown from the winter sim. This time it's Dress me Designs's Butterflies of spring gown. Which of course I had to have. Some of the butterflies on the mesh gown are 3d. I paired it with a necklace from Empyrean Forge called Pikorua Necklace, which I liked because it was more then just the carved single charm, but the feather charms as well.



Click for bigger


And lastly I have to show you an outfit put together by two different designers that seem like they where just MADE to go together. The purple leather and lace catsuit is by NaLa and is called Fashion Nightfly, it comes with a cape and choices to have long or no sleeves and pants length. I paired it with the Minerva Boots and the, Dragonborn Jewelryby ALEGRIA. I think they go together perfectly!

I have no rezables to show you from Aurora.

So now that you have some ideas on what you can pick up, bundle up and head over to Aurora and get to shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment