Friday, April 21, 2017

Chaddul Ro Creators - Les Encantades, Gypsy Wolf, Fallen Arms, PeachBoy, Plastik, and Mindgardens

Click here for a list of all the stores on Chaddul Ro a with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

First sim creators post! To showcase some of the amazing items you can buy at the faire this year to support Relay for Life.

And thanks to the magic of gyazo I can now show off animated things! WOOT!

Ok so first up. Two totally different looks by Les Encantades.




This gorgeous ball gown called Sandrine in the Rose color. It utterly did not match the sim in theme but I kinda love the contrast there in truth. It has a full train in the back and the fabric falls wonderfully about the legs.




The next dress is a shorter more warrior like dress called Wanda and I have it on in Burgundy. I parried it with this great sword by Fallen Arms called Unity Maxim Steel Longsword . The blade has this nifty purple glow that courses over it. That you can see here if the embed does not work



Next up I have a dress and an AO to show off for you



The sweet lil dress I have on is by Gypsy wolf and is called Season's Fae Spring. And the reasons I am not in my normal wings for this photo is the creator behind a grand Bento wing flight ao kindly gifted me some bento wings to show off his creation. The Ao by Peach Boy is just a lot of fun, not only makes the wings move but you as well. I didn't have to use the fly button to fly! I had loads of fun flying about the orc camp testing this out. That you can see here if the embed does not work my camera work kinda sucks though, sorry about that. I you are a bento wing wearer I highly recommend giving this Ao for them a look at!




next up is an adorable full avatar by Plastik



I love this thing, its Ao is so much fun, you bounce when you run! There are swishy tails and idle animations. They have been a big hit this year at the fairelands. SO join in on the fun! I have on both style tails and you can take the horns off to be a doe. The purple shade you see here is the Relay version but there is also a Gacha that has other colors to try for.

And lastly some rezable items for you all



The vardo and the tree are both by Gypsy Wolf and the skybox they are in are by Mindgardens. The Vardo is nice and roomy and good for travelers. I love the lights on the tree and the skybox would make a great setting FOR the vardo!

No comments:

Post a Comment