Monday, April 24, 2017

The Spirit Pool creators - Abstract Soul, Anteater Emporium, Dragon Magick Wares, Spyralle, Silvan Moon Designs, Bliensen, Callista's Closet, Little 2 Large

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Hill with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. Also I switch between a Slink, Maitreya or system body depending on the outfit, So please demo first! SLURL to the sim.


Such a wide range of things to buy here, Full avatars, Mer tails, jewelry, gorgeous gowns and . Some stuff for Toddlerdos *did I spell that right? * clothing. As well as a wide array of things to rez out Including some buildings!* Theres some things I did not pick up, like the full avatars, or the mertials. And obviously not the toddler clothing. So heres some gowns and rezable items



This gorgeous gown by Silvan Moon Designs called The Light of Sarin comes in a wide range of colors to pick from. I chose Iris, it comes with the headdress and is perfect for medieval fantasy rp.



This Amethyst gown by Callista's Closet is called Fantasia, and it comes with the tiara I am wearing. I love the swirly pattern on it and the fluttering sleeves. It does not come with the necklace, which is by Bliensen and is called Dryade, it's tiny pine cones, leaves and some gemstones, very delicate and cute.



This last gown is by Little 2 Large and you can also pick it up sized for Petite avatars. A very elegant high necked gown with floral detailing. I also have on some items from Abstract Soul, gatcha items called Call of Spirits . I forgot to get a gyazo of the way the lights shift and move about your body.

And lastly the rez items. Just none of the houses, there's even a mini castle you can get!



From Left to right I have to show you, Anteater Emporium's hallowed stump, Dragon Magick Wares's Life Is Magic Pond, Abstract Soul's Catcher of Spirit's *on the ground" Pillar of Spirits *above it* and Spyralle's Omega Dawn gate.

And I DID get a gyazo of the way nearly alll of these items are animated. So here you go! *link if embed doesn't work*

No comments:

Post a Comment