Tuesday, April 25, 2017

San Mora Creators - NAMINOKE, SAKIDE, and Anachron

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Hill with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. Also I switch between a Slink, Maitreya or system body depending on the outfit, So please demo first! SLURL to the sim.


Not a whole lot to show off from this sim. Lack of blogger items sent to me and funds to buy more. But I do have three things to show you so here we go!





First is an outfit that fits in perfectly with the setting. Sakide's Impact Outfit . There are also matching shoes that you can buy separate. The outfit comes with a hud to change between a plain texture and subtle camo texture.



Next is a skirt, yes just the skirt here, that utterly does not match the setting. I admit I had a bit of fun looking for the right spot to take this. The skirt however is a stunning one by Naminoke called GoldFish Sprite. Go topless or find something to pair it with, its gorgeous. The belt/wait part is color change but I left it as it came out of the box. With the fish scale pattern it would work well for a mer type that wants to look a little extra fancy.




And the last thing I have to show you is a warrior outfit by Anachron called Andraste. It comes in a wide range of colors and I am wearing the Palace shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment