Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Rose creators - deviousMind, Musa, Cygnet's Dreams, Air, Kei's, Vengeful Thread's, Meadowwork, MacMoragh an Gabha

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Hill with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. Also I switch between a Slink, Maitreya or system body depending on the outfit, So please demo first! SLURL to the sim.

I have a variety of things to show off from this sim so. So lets get to it!




Devious Mind released some special Relay colors of a few of their current outfits. I am showing off their Datura outfit here. Along with a Relay item from Eternal Dream over on Dawn's Promise. As with all deviousMind outfits its so well made. I love the rose details on the neck and back for this outfit.




Three designers shown here, and I forgot to get close ups of the jewelery. The gown is a lovely outfit with a sheer lower half by Cygnet's Dreams called Mara, On my head is a delicate tiara by Air called Mistletoe. Like all of Air's work it is so detailed and lovely. And about my neck is a necklace by Musa called Dragon Head Pendant.



MacMoragh an Gabha has two Scottish dresses up for sale, And there is a matching male version of each. I am wearing the Lady Murry gown. The flute is also a relay offering by Kei's. There is a wearable and a rez version and the wearable plays music!



And for my last outfit I have a sleek number by Vengeful Thread's. It's called Dragonborne but makes me think of Mera from DC comics. SO if you want to dress as her get this outfit!



Now I got nothing Rezable as a blogger item, and I am hording my lindens in case i need to pick up an outfit for a sim till my next payday. So I am showing off what you can buy in store by MeadowWork. Everything here is part of the sim. I may go back later and get the lions for myself. Love them. It has been such a pleasure to watch Garvie Garzo go from a nervous designer with her first Fantasy Faire, when I was her first blogger. To being part of the Fantasy Faire Build team!

No comments:

Post a Comment