Monday, April 24, 2017

Mudrana creators - Candle and Cauldron, Mistique, Adorably Strange Wares, Polenth's Mushporium, Zombie Suicide, EvelineIntheBox, F&M, Oblivion, Ashbourne & Co. Otherskin

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Hill with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. Also I switch between a Slink, Maitreya or system body depending on the outfit, So please demo first! SLURL to the sim.

Got some cute stuff to show off for this sim so here we go. I also forgot to pick up the Rp pack to join into the Lillypad rp its on the right side of the frog facing it in a little room for the Lilypads. You can buy a number of the sim items in the main store for Dandelion Dreams but I forgot to pick up those as well.




First up a cute outfit by F&M [ Oblivion ] called the Impressionist Blooming and on my head is the matching Impollinating Attitude hat/hair combo. It comes with a hud with several colors for the hat, dress and hair. I may just wear this next year as my main faire exploring outfit. It's so cute!. I also have on a necklace by Zombie Suicide called the unicorn horn necklace, its also color change.




Next is an outfit by [EvelineIntheBox] called Equinox , it comes with the dress, a blindfold that did not fit me for obvious reasons, and the cute horns I have on. I love the roses on the tips.



And the last outfit I have for you is by Mistique and is called June. It is a sweet off the shoulder semi medieval number. I'm also wearing a tiara by Ashbourne & Co. called Caledon Lover's Knot Luxe, and a necklace and a necklace by Otherskin, called Home, It is a small pendulum, there is also a matching working pendulum that comes with animations and a system to give oracle predictions. Very nicely done. .

Now for the rez items



Lotta stuff to show here, In the back is a treillis by Adorably Strange Wares, in front of that on the left is a fairy flower seat by Mistique, the mushrooms are by Polenth's Mushporium, and are color change. In front of the shrooms are four bottles by of potion ingredients by Candle and Cauldron and you can see a close up of them here The detailing of them is really worth it.




This house by Adorably Strange wears is called The Ourea Cottage and I love it. It's several stories and just so quirky and fun. It's got a nice tree theme through out it and you can see part of the inside here

and lasty this amazing house by Adorably Strange Wares

No comments:

Post a Comment