Friday, April 19, 2019

Midas Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Midas a with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Midas


Alia's sims always have some top notch designers on it and this year is NO excption so lets get to seeing what you can get!





Seeing Evie's Closet on the sim made me SO HAPPY. She's been a long time favorite designer of mine in SL. In this shot I'm wearing *EC* Echo Fairy - Purple it comes with wings as well but I never wear those. I love this outfit so much, its just got this sassy feel to it. I paired it with a headdress by a new to me designer called Rozoregalia and the headdress is called Gyuria, and I forgot to get a close up to it but its some fabulous orchids and chains. And you can touch to change the colors.







Evie has three outfits in the vendor but I'm only going to blog two of them. Here's the other one! It's called *EC* Aelinor - RFL. A cute lil short two piece and I love that the relay color is gold for Midas!







Moving away from Evie here's lassitude & ennui Valindra dress's in purple. It has a rather modern Babylonian feel to it which perfectly suited the sim. I paired it with another item from Rozoregalia called the Rosenkavailer crown and it is also touch to change colors. I also think it would look great rezzed on a wall, but if you do that its 39 land impact. And this one i DID get a close up of and you can see that here






Next up is a lush kimono by Sakka's Studio called Nara. The shawl and fan are separate items for sale the shawl is called Hire and the fan Sashiba . Theres a pair of matching shoes you can get as well.






My last wearable items to show you are a stunning Black gown by Faida called Amaja night. It can toggle between a sheer and a solid version. Showing the solid here, the sheer part is just over the breasts and when sheer its a nice floral lace pattern. Which is also on the solid version just not as easy to see.

I am also wearing a Relay hair by Wasabi Pills called Rhiannon. The Relay color pack is several dip dyed shades!

And now onto the rezable items





Close ups of each item at *LINK * *LINK * *LINK * *LINK *

From left to right we have Gipsy Zodiac Vardo - RFL 2019 LE by FANTAVATAR & MOONSTRUCK Great little vardo to set up
Balderdash - Cellestia, Cellestio Fountain - Borealis a bit of the Junction to take home!
Fae Boat RFL by Rainy Fey Creations Sale in Fairy style on this leaf boat
Moonley Inc. - Table - Marble
Moonley Inc. - Cat Statue - Marble Moonely has a whole set of matching items with a marble and love theme
~L/Fx~BLOGGER BOX Arabian Incense Holder - pink & black It has a smoke effect and is really quite lovely.
Elven Arch RFL & Portal by Rainy Fey Creations this item can be set up as a teleport system!

No comments:

Post a Comment