Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Nightshade Blossoms Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Nightshade Blossoms with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Nightshade Blossoms







This adorable and very complete outfit by Secrets of Gaia is called Goddess Psyche. You can buy everything separate or as a full set and . Its a FULL set, Dress, hair, jewelery, the butterflies around me, not shown shoes and some other accessories. Its really a fantastic fairy ensemble and that you can pick and chose what bits to buy makes it all the better!






The next gown is by.Viki. and is their Dama Dress . it comes with a hud to pick the color and when you turn materials on it gets even better! The chain like patter on the gown is only visible through materials! I love gowns that do that. Its like a hidden feature of them!






The last gown I have for you is by one of my favorite designers and all around wonderful person, Kouse Singh. She made my glasses! It is by the The Crystal Clothing Co. and is called Bristol's Joy . Like all of her clothing it is amazingly well made and I just love the jewel tones of this one.







Now for two rezable items! On the left is the adorable Mystical Menagerie's Sleeping Gnome. and on the right is Collect's Tea with the Fairies, which come with a cute little story to go with the item.

No comments:

Post a Comment