Thursday, April 25, 2019

The Department of Discarded Curiosities creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Department of Discarded Curiosities with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Nightshade Blossoms


Not much to show off. Mostly due to a lack of linden! But some items so here you go!







First up is this gorgeous floral fantasy corset by Soraida called Carnival de Venice. It comes with mask that fits human heads which, I obviously could not wear. Pair this up with the right skirt and you'll be ready for a ball. Wear it alone and your sweetie wont be able to resist you!





The other gown I have to show you is a beautifly simplistic Heart of the Sea dress by God Mod. The shimmering blue gown really makes you think of underwater and mermaids.






The rez items I have for you are also by God mod, their Never Forgotten planter and Woodland Chair with candles. Both quite pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment