Saturday, April 20, 2019

Twilight Springs Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Twilight Springs a with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.



SLURL to Twilight Springs



I had a little bit of a struggle finding items to blog from Twilight Spring. Because it hosts a lot stores that sell skins and other such items . And its Main sponsor store wasn't up yet,as the creator had been to busy making the sim to set that up!



But I managed a few things, and if you are a fan of Skins and such DO go to this sim and check the shops out!














This entire ensemble is by Eagle Design and its quite lovely! It is called Lanni. The umbrella is included and comes in both an animated and non animated versions. The lighter parts of the gown are sheer though not as sheer as the sleeves.














This very complete armor ensemble is by Whymsical Marketplace and is called Darkna le' Draegon Armor. It does also come with boots but I choose not to wear them. The daggers in my hand are not part of the armor but part of the pose from Poseidon. Its one of two RFL packs in the vendors in the store..this is Poseidon Exclusive 3 Pose Pack.














The other gown I have for you is also by Whymsical Marketplace It is their Drow Royalty Tyrian Amethyst Gown Set. Its a stunner of a gown with its low LOW front and satin like texture.














Lastly two rez items for you. The amazing pink tree...and I loves me some pink sparkly trees...is by [CIRCA] and called Norvari Elven Tree and comes in a lot of other colors! and the Screen is by *lunacy* and is there Trifold Looking Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment