Monday, August 2, 2021

Off to see the Wizard!




Click for Bigger



OutfitERSCH - Harriet - Outfit is from last years Wizarding FaireSLURL
Hair[^.^Ayashi^.^] Sakurako Curretnly at the crystal Heart faireSLURL
Pose:LW: Bento Poses - Fairy FATPACK BOXEDSLURL
SimDiagon Alley SLURL



Or the Wizarding faire at least! Mischeif Managed is once again hosting a shopping event themed around the Wizarding world! And I will once again be blogging it! It will run from August 7th to August 21st.

You can learn more about the faire at https://mischiefmanagedsl.net/wizarding-faire/

I've seen some of the items that will be up for sale and you are in for a HUGE treat with these! I can't wait to show off some of the offerings!




Click for Bigger




SEE YOU AT THE FAIRE!


((also I swear I'll get a Relay Wrap up post made soon. The ending of it was HUGE))

No comments:

Post a Comment