Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Fantasy Faire 2018 Sim - The Bazaar Dungeon - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Bazaar Dungeon a with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.



There are some great stores tucked away in the middle of the Dungeon so make the trek and find them!






Lets start with a white gown from Sakide called Osonia, it comes with a hud to change it from three shades of white. I paired it with a hud color change necklace from ThatChick called Stolen Magic, you can see it more detailed here and lastly I am also wearing a new hair by Curious Kitties called Elven Criminal.




Next up is an outfit by the always amazing Azul called Rafa. Great for belly dancers! I put on the Barioth Dragon Bracelet by Lilith's Den but it attached to my neck so went with it and wore it as a torque. And I popped on an adorable gacha offering of a Pixie Bug from Dandelions DayDream Factory. Detail photo




And for the last outfit from the Bazaar I have on Entice's Carmina Burana gown, I really like the embroidered details on it. and some sparkly aura thingos by Lilith's Den called Magic Coriandoli its a mesh item that puts glowing motes of light about you. Very cute!




Now for the rezable items! Here we have Some fantasy plants by Fantavatar & Moonstruck called Fairy dust Emitter and Fairy lamp. Between them Are some gacha bugs by Lilith's den called Oubliette Beetle and they are all resting on the Magical Circle Floor by Dandelion daydreams factory, and you can see its full size here

No comments:

Post a Comment