Saturday, April 28, 2018

Fantasy Faire 2018 sim - The Willows of Nienna- Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Willows of Nienna with SLURL's to their main stores and to the sim I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.


Willows has some lovely stores on it, a good mix of them too so theres something for everyone here I'd say. I've got a few nice outfits to show you so lets get to that. OH and check out the gacha's at the landing point! Some great items themed to all the sims!





We'll start with a gorgous gown by Senzafine called Lothiriel in the hope color. I really love the brocade texture on it. I paired it with a necklace from Titans called the Bard Queens Legacy it uses the Faire logo and you can see a close up of it here




Next is a gown by Les Enchanted called Lucrezia in a really lush shade of green and like I want to pet the velvet texture of it and the gemstones at the neckline just sparkle. I paired it with another Logo necklace that is a Ultra rare from a Gacha by Harshlands, its from their FF X Necklace gacha and is the Her High Faireness And there's a close up of it here



Next is another gown by Les Enchanted and its a cute lil fairy number called Petal. It's a short sassy thing and I really like it.



The last outfit I have for you is by EvelineIntheBox called Evangeline , its got a slightly modern princess feel to it, and again is one of those that REALLY puts the materials function to work!



And now for all the rez items, I somehow ended up with a lot of table and chairs so I kinda...went with the them on those *laughs* From left to right Partner's in crime's Eklund table Set , Simply Shelbie's Enchanted Butterfly Table, Mistique Fairy Chair and Fairy Tree seat *the pod looking thing* and lastly the one none seating thing Harshlands FF 2018 Memorial Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment