Thursday, April 26, 2018

Fantasy Faire 2018 Sim - Erstwhile - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Erstwhile with SLURL's to their main stores and to the sim I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.


There's a lot of furniture, landscaping, accessory and skin stores on this one. And only one dress shop. So I picked up two extra dresses from the dress shop to wear. Also apparently the store list had a mix up and Plastik and Air are on here and not the Falls of Hope like I blogged earlier.




This gown is by the Annex and is their actual Relay offering called Olivia, I paired it with the stunning jewelery set by Zuri Rayna called Sweet Bouquet. There is also a set of Earrings but uuh, I can't wear those..you can turn the full bright on and off but i left it on to show it off better. Close up link



Next up by The Annex is the very body baring outfit called Rae and with it I am wearing hair by Firelight called Tami and Bliensen + MaiTai 's necklace called Aziza *close up*




And lastly, the gown here by The Annex is called Hazel the jewelry is by Ashbourne & Co. and is their Gwenhwyfar Circlet, as well as Lady Jane Floral Bracelet and Necklace. Again you can turn off the full bright! And lastly I have on another hair by Firelight called Karya Rainbow , I may have to go check out this store more, new to me hair designer!

Now for some of the landscaping items



What you see here are the two relay vendor offerings by EED Home&Garden that are part of their adorable and I love it so much I bought nearly the ENTIRE SET fairy garden. Tea time is with the tea pot and Gossip is with the bunnies. I...may have had a squee fit over this set when I saw them. and like I said I picked up nearly the entire thing as you can see here on my land.



Last I bring you just a handful of the sim items you can pick up. Two items by The Looking Glass, their Will-o-wisp tree and Glow ferns, and nestled among the branches is Cole's Corner's Illuminated Lightbeams, which...when I went to go grab the name from my inventory I learned you're supposed to WEAR Them but they look great on land as well.

Oh and the entire thing looks amazing at night. Click here in case the embed doesn't work for you


No comments:

Post a Comment