Friday, April 20, 2018

Fantasy Faire 2018 Sim -Pools of Ethuil - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Pools of Ethuil a with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

I had a lot of fun with the stuff I was gifted as a blogger for this sim. Mostly clothing though so I bought a few rezable items to show off





I love this dress by Stitched so much, for a unique reason. The dress, called Ginnifer, is based on one of the outfits from the movie Snow White and the Huntsman! And I do love SL outfits based on RL movies! I paired it with a necklace from Plastik called RFL Sword Pendant. A close up of the necklace can be seen here




And now we have Belle Epoque Relay offerings. An ADORABLE Purple Broccoli avatar, that also comes with a cuddle doll, and THE symbol of this years Fantasy Faire, The Crown. I AM THE QUEEN OF BROCCOLI!!



Plastik has a dress to offer as well, comes in three shades of purple and I'm wearing the middle shade. It's called Areanae and was a collaboration with Storybook. I love the materials and texturing on this.



The last dress I have to show you is a cute little fairy outfit by Whymsical Marketplace called Lothlorien Fairy, I paired it with the rainbowy magical necklace by Illusions called the Niobium Silumira Necklace



Last dress..oh yes...last uuh..clothing? NOPE here is a full avatar by Rainy Fey Creations, the Robot Avatar "Magic" and crown. It's SASSY..and check out the back!




And lastly the few rez items I picked up. A couple dream catchers from a relay Gacha by Rowenwood and By Tylar's Treasures The Faerie light with Butterfly flower in gold.


And with this post I'm off till Monday. Real life Renfaire here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment