Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Fantasy Faire 2018 Sim - Sanoria - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Sanoria with SLURL's to their main stores and to the sim I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.


In those sanddune looking shops are a number of great stores! the color inside hidden by the outside. Do explore and shop!




I am going to start off by showing this divine FULL OUTFIT by Dreaming thicket, it even comes with the hair! it's called Verbena and suits the desert sim perfectly




Next up is a super short dress, that could easily be paired with tights or leggings by Moonlitecat Creations called Sanoria Mini Dress> I paired it with some armbands by Semi-Precious called Starlight, hud color change I went with purple and silver! Close up here And lastly floating about me is the Candle Invocation by Deadly Nightshade



My last outfit is by Just Imagine called Spright gold, it would make a lovely wedding gown as it comes with a veil and headdress! I am also wearing a necklace by Lantian/Flox called Faceted Drop Necklace Close up and here and on my shoulder is a happy lil Gargoyle Shoulder Sentry by Avatar Bizarre. Close up of them here




Lastly are the rezable items! Dragon Magick Wares lovely Lunar Shelf in Light wood, you can also get it in other shades. Tai'Dyed's 3D Art: "All we need is Hope" Spyralle's Ageless Timepiece - which is a clock of some sort but I'm not sure how it works but its NIFTY. ChiC buildings's Fantasy Crystals with On-Off Particles and two cats Alien plant!


No comments:

Post a Comment