Thursday, March 23, 2023

And he'll always bring down the house Disco Mickey Mouse

Its that time of the year again! Dressing up in ways to make you think about a Disney Character or from one of the franchises that fall under it

If you want to join the list of themes for each day is at https://www.instagram.com/p/CopsXsVrvvU

Today's Tuesdays theme was Mickey's many Outfits

I've felt like blech the past few days so thats why I keep getting behind on things. SO catch up to today again!

For todays I chose the outfit Mickey has on on the cover of the Disco Mickey Mouse album cover. Its an Album I grew up with and have fond memories of silly dancing in the living room with my sister to it.


click for bigger
Outfit ::WD:: Vest Annabelle - OrangeSLURL
Outfit neve pant - scale houndstoothSLURL
HairTRUTH Indigo - Redhead SLURL
Pose-RP- Just Dance Pose 1 (Add Me)Marketplace
SimBackdrop CitySLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment