Friday, March 3, 2023

YOU ARE THE NAVIGATOR!

Its that time of the year again! Dressing up in ways to make you think about a Disney Character or from one of the franchises that fall under it

If you want to join the list of themes for each day is at https://www.instagram.com/p/CopsXsVrvvU

Today's theme was Disney X stranger things ( 80's style) .

I've only see a few eps of Stranger things, but I am an 80's baby so lol. I went with a disney movie that came out in the 80's and was a favorite. Flight of the Navigator! Adar I suggested I bound the ship Max. And this outfit I found is giving me some 80s mad max vibes so I thought it fit. Toss it with a VERY shiney inside background and there you have it!




click for bigger



Outfit[R39] Faith Romper-SilverMarketplace
HairTRUTH TwistedSLURL
PoseDiversion - Sorcerer PosesSLURL
SimPersonal platform, Backdrop is Central Tunel Backdrop - The Bearded Guy, slightly modifiedSLURK

No comments:

Post a Comment