Thursday, March 2, 2023

No. Spiteful, vindictive, *very large*, but never crazy.

Its that time of the year again! Dressing up in ways to make you think about a Disney Character or from one of the franchises that fall under it

If you want to join the list of themes for each day is at https://www.instagram.com/p/CopsXsVrvvU

Today's theme was Disney Dragons. I do Figment all the time as hes my favorite so I wanted to go for a different one. Adar said Madam Mim but shes...basicaly the same colors as Figment so. no lol

Another friend, who I hope to do a bound with, Eldorzi said Queen Narissa's dragon form since I love Enchanted. So, thats a new one so I went with her!




click for bigger








OutfitAsteroidBox. Ava DressSLURL
HairAii & Ego's HAIR HELL ECLIPSE HairSLURL
Pose-RP- Lady in Red (Add Me)Marketplace
SimBackdrop CityMarketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment