Friday, March 31, 2023

It's a Jolly Holiday

Its that time of the year again! Dressing up in ways to make you think about a Disney Character or from one of the franchises that fall under it

If you want to join the list of themes for each day is at https://www.instagram.com/p/CopsXsVrvvU

Today's theme is A Character from the very first Disney film you saw.

Which I honestly cant remember exactly. My Mum Says it was Bambi but I have no memory of that.

What I DO have memory of is Mary Poppins on the TV. And since it was a LONG movie one year my mum said we had to pick a scene and then we could stay up to that one then we had to sleep.

I said "when the parrot talks"

The parrot umbrella talks at the END of the movie.

That only worked one year lol. Thankfully they also started airing it over two nights. Then I got old enough to stay up long enough.




click for bigger







Outfit MI964756 Retro Black Lace Effect Wiggle Dress, Texture modified with a self made modesty applierMarketplace
HairTRUTH PoetrySLURL
Pose[MF] Carousel horse with sit posesSLURL
SimPersonal LandSLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment