Sunday, March 5, 2023

As you Wish

Its that time of the year again! Dressing up in ways to make you think about a Disney Character or from one of the franchises that fall under it

If you want to join the list of themes for each day is at https://www.instagram.com/p/CopsXsVrvvU

Today's theme was 20th Century Studios aka 20th Century Fox

So I pull up a list of all the films they have done and start seeing what catches my eyes. Anastsia was a possible. So was Sound of Music and The King and I.

Then I saw it

The Princess Bride

WELP I HAD NO CHOICE

Enjoy modern gender flipped Wesley



click for bigger









Outfit - topAddams // Isabella Boho Shirt SLURL
Outfit - pants-Pixicat- Lydia Jeans SLURL
Sword*FF* Lady Montague rapierSLURL
HairFoxy - Ghost Hair SLURL
Pose::InkMe:: Princess brideSLURL
SimPersonal platform, backdrop is ::InkMe:: Princess bride BACKDROP RARESLUR

No comments:

Post a Comment