Saturday, March 18, 2023

They love me at the Chelsea, They adore me at the Ritz

Its that time of the year again! Dressing up in ways to make you think about a Disney Character or from one of the franchises that fall under it

If you want to join the list of themes for each day is at https://www.instagram.com/p/CopsXsVrvvU

Today's theme New York City (Broadway, Enchanted, Spider-man, and more)

I knew the moment I saw this one I wanted to do Dodger from Oliver and Company. though it kinda looks like Dodger crossed with random Newsie..

I've always wondered if Billy Joel ever sang Why should I worry in concert..




click for bigger


Outfit + L & Co. Clothiers + [The Marlene] SLURL
Outfit MILOTA: Eva neck scarf [scarlet]SLURL
HairWINGS-HAIR-ER0326 Red (Pack)SLURL
Pose[Box] SEmotion Female Bento Modeling poses Set 48SLURL
SimBackdrop citySLUR

No comments:

Post a Comment