Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Hope's Wish - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Hope's Wish I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Hope's Wish


There are some fantastic creators in Hope's Wish! Not a lot of clothing but some great stuff! Including the always a favorite CKit Falconry ! Explore the shops, both in the town and in the mountain! Have fun!




Please meet my new baby from CKit Falconry. This adorable snow leopard cub is just to cute for words! The outfit I have on is a sweet lil two piece called Celeste by Niche.




Say Hello to my husbands Leetle Friend! The just breathtaking Quetzalcoatl is from AxisMundi, and he comes in a range of sizes and you can customize his colors or remove the armor. On Adar himself he's wearing the Giles outfit from Eagle Designs . And the pose is from Uzme over on Ondheim.




This cuite of an outfit is by Lurve and is called Thief of Hearts . It comes with some nice thigh high lace up boots but I left those off.




TIME FOR DECOR

The beautiful elven bookshelves are by Tirrany Designs is called Woodland Dreams Shelves. I like how theres a left and a right side version!




These paintings are from a new to me shop that I right away turned around and sent landmarks to it to some friends as its an old Victorian style that they love. The shop is called "A womans touch." DO check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment