Sunday, April 21, 2024

Whispering Pages - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Whispering Pages I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Whispering Pages


Shopping time! This sim has a wide range of creators including some pose makers! One of which, I had put the items in the wrong sims folder in my inventory so it will show up later on and I will make sure to not you get it at Whispering pages!

The sim's designer store is not ready yet as the amazing people being this book sim needed a bit of a health break. But I do hope bits of the sim will be around to buy when they are up to setting the store up!




The first outfit I have for you all is a matched set by Rainy Fey Creations, both the gown and the tux are called Vythellin . I love the ruffles on the gown and it matches the vest on the tux.




The next set is available for a WIDE range of avatars and bodies, including Dinkies and the Jomo avatars. It is by John Dee's Emporium and is called the Astrology set. Its kinda like work out wear so was fun to wear.




This lovely gown is called Lyra and is by Tayren's Fantasy Fashions . it comes in a range of colors and ombres and comes with the hair roses and the choker! Its quite grand.




Now to move onto the first of two outfits by Cygnet's Dreams, and both I paired a pose from Global Nomads. In this one is a fun fairy dress simply named for the leaves it is patterned after, the Ginko dress. The pose is called Finding Dragon and comes with the lil draggy and book! They have a whole line of dragon and book poses in fact!




This is the other outfit by the above creators, the dress is called Petal dress. The Mushroom hat is also by Cygnet's Dreams! This pose is called The Dragon Supremacy pose. I also am wearing a chest tattoo from Arkhive called Mara. Its a very lovely and intricate tattoo that goes from neck to navel and you can get it in a lot of colors.




Moving onto decor now, this lil cutie is by Collect and is called Here's my Heart. For the obvious reasons I rather adore him.




This last item is one part of a set by Mindgarden Creations that recreate the Asgardian Bifrost bridge and building from the movies. This set here is the bridge itself and an archway. The bridge is SO Much more impressive in world as its animated and sparkly! Also Huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment