Friday, April 19, 2024

Samsara - creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Samsara I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Samsara
 

Due to having the  Literary Festival Samsara does not have as many shops as the other shopping sims do. But it does have one of my favorite stores! Petrichor!! They make such pretty things with all kinds of options. 

Also I forgot to take close ups of the jewelry items so, click the make it big link and zoom in. 

 


Lets start with this outfit that is entirely by Petrichor! All of their items I have on are in their Relay vendors. The dress is Amarylis and the horns crown and ..floaty thingy are from a set called Arien Horns . I really loved the whole celestial theme on the jewelery and the dress. 

 


These next two outfits feature Adar's first showing this year. AND in his newly updated avatar! The people that made my head at last released a dragon head, wings AND tail. So he's all bentoed up at last! Full credits are on the credit tab of my blog. One day I need to add links to that. 

ANYWAY 

We are both wearing outfits by Psyche's Pstyles. Adar has on their Roguish Shirt and I have on their Lady in Velvet Dress. I like how rustic both of them look. They are very simple but still look good! 

 


 

This next dress is by *Second Moon* and has some neat things with it. It comes with some secondary attachments that put small moving light sources aimed at the dress that makes the texture sparkle. You can also make the dress a extremely sheer if you have a desire to do so. But it will still sparkle! 

 


 

Next up the first of two gowns by Les Encantades called Claribelle . It comes in a lot of colors and you can mix and match parts of it. I just love the almost butterfly wing look to the overskirt. I paired with it a new item but not a relay item from Petrichor. Its a headdress and other jewelery items called Zaedalin. I could not resist the rose theme! You can change the color of so many different parts. Its just lovely! and comes with so much more then what I have on. 

 


 

This second dress by Les Encantades is called Ithiriae. Again you can change different parts of it. I paired with it a crown also by the same designer called Meliae's Crown. 

 


 

And last some items to rez out! All by Roped Passions. in the back is Quartz Be With You Purple, then from left to right, it is Brandi Stained Glass Hope Butterfly, Peace And Quartz Plant Purple and Toadstooling Around Lights Purple. I just love the faeness to it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment