Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Ogham Grove - creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Ogham Grove I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Ogham Grove


As this is the sim with Jinx it a lot of the shops are devoted to skins and things for their avatars. But I still have some things to show off!




I'm a mushyroom! The skin and hat are by Forest Fantasy Store and the hat is SO COOL as it is BOM that will match your skin layer! The dress is called Myra and is by zOOm . All of the clothing I have on in this post will be by them in fact.

And

AND

YOU CAN BUY THE JACKALOPES! In the Jinx store! Speical FF colors, no copy so if you want a whole flock you'll need to buy a lot. There is also a companion version you can get.




Next up another Zoom dressed called Annora Medieval Dress. I paired it with the gorgeous flora bow and arrow by Broken Arc called Bow from the Wood. I really got some Merida vibes from this ensemble.




Last outfit is Zoom's Bastet outfit. With a name like that I had to get it! And the bunny sled is very appropriately called Radagast. It is also by jinx. I just wish it was Jackalopes!




Decor by Simply Shelby always makes me happy to rez out and look at and a lot of times put out for a while. Showing here is their Fairy Garden Sign Bloom, one part of the Wooden Ladybug Set and Watering Can Shed Set . You can always count on them for great fae decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment