Saturday, April 27, 2024

The Last Stop - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on The Last Stop I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to The Last Stop


The Last Stop is the Teegle sim and has their shop on it. Because of this the good majorty of the shops cater to accessories and skins for Teegle animals! So I dont have a whole lot for this sim.

But I managed some AND I can show you the new Teegle release which is A-MAZ-ING


This is the first of two outfits I have to show you from [QE] Designs. This is the darker one of the two called Morana and deff is good for if you play a bit of a baddie. It even comes with wings and a tail that I don't have on!


This cute outfit is called Victoria Vintage Lingerie. It looks so comfy! And not much like pajamas





Now for the....mane...event! :P

Teegles "Scylla" the Hippocampus and "Bodach" the Kelpie . I have them on here straight out of the box with the skins they come with. But there are of course already MANY skins out there and more to come I am sore.

They are of course just breathtaking in both the way they look and in how they work. You can attach to ride or rez on your land and others can ride them.

Are they a bit pricey? yes but is it work it for all the work involved? Ohhh yeah! Got a magical underwater sim? Like to Mer it up at times? GET ONE!


Saw this and had to have it. Little Shop of Horrors is one of my FAVORITE musicals. So sass [hd] Audrey II went right into my inventory! I love it .

No comments:

Post a Comment