Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Lolliocalypse - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Lolliocalypse I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Lolliocalypse


The creators of Lolliocalypse really chose to have some fun with their offerings and the theme of the sim. So lots of candy themed items! Also you can buy all the buildings and giant monster candies! Love me some bits of the sim!


This absolutely adorable set of PJ's is by nope with one part called Dreams and the other Livvy. You can mix and match via either the fatpack hud or buying the top and pants separate from relay kiosks. I love them and they are perfect for my family of magical candy makers in Mischief Managed.


Adar and I are in matching Ringmaster outfits by Gypsy wolf. Its such fun!


This brilliantly fun outfit by madame Noir is called Lolly and it SPARKLES, all over animated sparkles to reflect on the sequins its covered in. I love it


And the last outfit I have for you is by Jangka called Hazel and its a really great outfit for a pirate or adventurer!


Now for decor and other things! This is Flaminglis' Lolliroom which I did not realize til putting it out can be ridden like a broom! Or set out as static or hovering decor. And you can change the swirl colors.


Next up by the sim designers What's Lost Spirits, is their Candy Throne. You can also as said buy ALL the bits of the sim you see!. Makes me wonder what they may pull out for the live auction!


And lastly this cute tree themed couch and table by The Dark Fae called Forest sofa. I nice subtle way to show off your fae side.

No comments:

Post a Comment