Saturday, April 24, 2021

Amethyst Rift - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Amethyst Rift with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim visual shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Amethyst Rift


Amethyst Rift has some really great shops for you to check out while you wait for the next part of the Rp to happen. Or just while you explore the fairelands! Lets look at some of its offerings@






First off from its Sponsor store Jinx is this AAMMAAZZIINGGG Felitaur. You of course provide the torso and they give you the other end. It comes with a built in range of stripes spots and colors and I have on one of the special Fantasy faire coats to show off. I've also got on a hair you can get in this sim, which is Firelight's Princess hair in Fae . The bra top is also a relay item but not in Amethyst Rift, Its over in The Cerulean Bombora and is Mermaid Treasure Boutique's Eurayle Pearl Bra Top. I saved it to wear with this avatar!






Next is a gown by Dreaming Thicket that I had SUCH a hard time picking which color to show off. They are ALL based on Butterfly wings! It's called the Asclepia Gown and I just love it so much! I've paired it with another Firelight hair called Myrcella.






The last outfit I have for you all from the Rift is ' Fantasy fair exclusive outfit , yes thats what its called! Its a great t shirt and jeans ensemble for when you dont feel like being fancy in a gown. Once again I Paired it with a Firelight hair this time called Mermaid. I also have on the Wrist toolkit and the bag from the S.E.E equipment kit. The Pith helmet you also get with it didn't, work with the hair. The staff in my hand is this fantastic staff by Astara called Ethereal its got color change and glow can turn on and off.






Now for the Decor and landscaping items! The big stone gate thing is Grey's Transition to the elements in Fire. It comes in glow and no glow. The creatures are both by Jinx. One is their NPC Centaur and the other is from their Tiger Gacha. You can see a close up of them at this link. And lastly The tree is L/Fx's Mystic Runes Brilliance Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment