Monday, April 26, 2021

Mithlumen - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Mithlumenwith SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim visual shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Mithlumen


Mithlumen has a great range of shops for you to chose from! Clothing, decor, vehicles and effects! Take a look through all their shops but here are some highlights!






First off I have a set of lovely silks by Flashpoint called Desree Exotic Dancer. I love the butterfly on the waste band. It also comes with a veil, but that didn't work on me. I paired it with *SR* Design's simple halo in green behind me. It comes in a range of colors. Rotates and the colors shimmer and shift as it does so. It can also double as a bit of decor! On you back or on your wall it will look stunning!






This fun lil dragon semi costume is by Eclectic Stars and is called Visenya . I SOOO wish it came in a male version as Adar would have been put in it weather he wanted to be or not! Simply for the luls! I added to it a simple Celtic Knot Necklace by Ari-Pari. You can see a close up of it at this link







The last outfit I have for you is by the sim designer Scarlet Fey their Relay offering of a Side Cut top. I paired it with the pants from a none relay outfit by them called New Runner as I didn't want to be pants less. I added ot it this AMAZING particle effect that was WAAAAYYYY more awesome then I though it was going to be. It's -Elemental- 'Electric Hands' Aura System and I..honestly was just expecting sparkles. NO..I got the sparkles AND SOUND..AND ANIMATION..and you can change the colors and OMG its awesome! you can see the bento animation at this link here






Lastly a selection of the decor items! Including a skybox! Which everything is set into. It is by Quills & Curiosities and is called Enchanted Woods . Inside it from left to right are Wythburn's Forest Throne and Table, on it is Love's fairy jar in pink. The gramophone is by Icaland and just called Device . and the two crystals are by *SR* Design. The green one floats and rotates!

No comments:

Post a Comment